With the help of your voice and speech, your baby will develop the habit of active listening, which is a prerequisite for the development of any child’s speech and language. Although your baby will not be able to understand you, your voice will be like magic to them. Because all babies have an inborn need for social interaction. Speaking to your little one will help develop strong bonds between yourselves and secure attachment as well.
Here are a few tips on talking to your baby
1. Talk to your baby from day one about anything and everything and never stop.
2. Always talk to your baby as a respectful person.
3. Talk in a simple way so your baby can understand you and the tones in your voice.
4. Repeat their name, again and again. Tell them that they are a good boy / girl. Positively encourage them.
5. Talk with soft, singing like voice.
6. Your face should be close to a Newborn baby while talking or playing, so that she can see you better whilst they are young.